Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pogba: I Want To Be The Best Player At The World Cup!
[Image: default.jpg]

sport Manchester United superstar Paul Pogba, who was often criticised this season, has now stated his ambition to be the best player at the FIFA World Cup in Russia.The Frenchman's inconsistent performances for the Red Devils in the 2017/18 campaign has seen him come in for a lot of criticism, while there have also been rumours that he and manager Jose Mourinho fell out.

Despite this, Pogba wants to prove himself at the 2018 World Cup, and perhaps even win the Player of the Tournament sport award."I hope now, at the World Cup," he told Canal+ when asked when he thinks he could emerge as a leader for the France national team."I'm going to take the reins of the France team, try to be the boss on and off the pitch.

"I hear it (criticism) a lot. I hope sport to give my answer on the pitch and show everyone. I was the best young player (in 2014)."I hope I'll be the best player overall at the World Cup. That would be great."The 25-year-old has played 51 times for Les Bleus so far, scoring nine goals and assisting a further seven strikes.