Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pep Guardiola says Andres Iniesta was a “joy” to manage amid Barcelona exit rumours
[Image: Pep-Guardiola-Barcelona-Champions-League...f-fame.jpg]

ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo  Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has hailed Andres Iniesta as one of the greatest players of his generation amid speculation that the Spanish midfielder will leave Barcelona at the end of the season. 
Guardiola managed Iniesta during his four-year spell in charge of Barcelona that witnessed the Catalan giants win three La Liga titles and two Champions League trophies.
And following rumours that the World Cup winner will leave Barca at the end of the season, Guardiola has since spoken about how he enjoyed working with the midfielder.
“I don’t know if it is true so I prefer to wait and see what his decision is – staying in Barcelona or leaving,” said Guardiola, according to Goal.
“Of course, I wish him all the best. It was a joy for me to be his mate because we played together and then I was his manager.”
Iniesta rose through Barca’s esteemed La Masia academy and has since spent his entire career at the club, but it has been reported that he will call time on his glittering spell in Catalonia after the Copa del Rey final against Sevilla on Saturday.